- Restaurant executives from all types of restaurants (fine dining to food service at retail)
- Senior restaurant marketing executives
- Marketing and public relations professionals for the food and hospitality industry
- Franchisees, chefs and general managers interested in learning about how to drive sales and awareness for their restaurant.
- Hospitality students studying marketing
CIRCULATION: Online publication delivered via email to over 5400 top restaurant brands and marketing leaders.
SUBSCRIPTION: Annual subscription of $36.
FREQUENCY: 4x a year.
Editor & publisher: Linda Duke, email@example.com 415-492-4534
Subscriptions & Advertising: Michael Fagen firstname.lastname@example.org 415-492-453
DEPARTMENTS In each issue:
Bright Ideas – features a unique marketing idea and photo.
Marketing Ingredients –topics include social media, planning, strategy, trends.
Chef-Rateur™ -features marketing tips for chefs, menus and events, chef case study or profile.
Public Relations –features hot topics, trends, case studies and how-to’s for today’s restaurant communicators.
Attracting Guests—unique promotions and ideas will be featured.
Employees & Training—Marketing is only as good as those that execute the tactics—restaurant crew. Tips, tricks and tactics.
Frequency & Loyalty—Stories, tactics and case studies of how to attract restaurant customers and keep them returning.
Promotions & Events—ideas, case studies and behind the scenes at restaurant promotions and events.
Food & Menu –menu development, menu promotions and trends.
Cartoon—Mini Duke™ with a funny restaurant marketing caption.
People & Places—photos of events, people and places.
Behind the Scenes—interviews and photos of top restaurant brand leaders.
Pick of the Pub—a “Best of” feature of a best marketing campaign for a restaurant brand.
- Never has a restaurant industry trade publication focused its content solely on marketing. Until Restaurant Marketing Magazine debuted in late 2010.
- Restaurant Marketing Magazine content is applicable to independent, franchise or chain restaurant owners, chefs, hospitality students, commodities marketing and public relations teams and restaurant marketing executives.
- ADVERTISING: Restaurant Marketing provides content to reach restaurant marketers, chefs, menu development decision makers, and those making purchasing decisions for their restaurant(s). Advertising is available on a limited basis. Please see advertising rates.